How you can contribute or involve?
How you can get involved People support us in many different ways.
Here are just a few ideas:
• Come to our meetings and get involved in our campaigns
• Help out on a street stall
• Volunteer with our activities to educate, support, promote and protect human and civil rights
• Organise an campaign, event or stall in your community, college, workplace, clubs, organizations etc. (We can help you with this)
• Support and help us to publicise our talks and film evenings
• Write letters to local and national press and our elected representatives
• Write an article for our newsletter
• Put on a benefit gig to raise funds for the group
• Join one of our e-mail lists
(email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org )
• Make a donation
• Tell other people about our work and about this website
JOIN US FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE
We share you voices in right way.
SIGN UP NOW!
Peace and Justice Alliance
Peace and Justice Alliance (PJA) is a Toronto, Canada based non-profit, non-governmental civic movement.
Toronto, Canada Tel: +1 (647) 764-2880
© 2017 Peace and Justice Alliance.